CENTRE FOR BIBLICAL RESEARCH
Host: Unveling New Disciplines in Christian Theology (UNDICT)
The Centre for Biblical Research and Theological Education (CENBRATED) is central to the academic lives of all spiritually bred Christian scholars, graduate students, and undergraduates who have original ideas through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The CENBRATED provides opportunities for innovation and professional growth through national and international trips, scholarships, monthly lectures, and academic support. It fosters excellence in biblical research and theological education within a faith environment. It is a completely free Christian centre. It exists to maintain and continually pursue biblical study or reading culture and theological understanding, making sure the Bible is the doctrinal benchmark for Christian teachings, operations, and ministries. CENBRATED offers programmes, such as the certificate programmes, postdoctoral research fellowship in Biblical Research Methodology and Evaluation, Biblical Christian Education, Biblical Theological Education, and hosts a TWO Conference to promote kingdom culture, education, and advocacy while encouraging commitment to the core truths of Scripture.
Should you have any questions or inquiries, you can reach this Centre or contact Pastor Dr. Dele Ilesanmi via our official email: email@example.com
To be the most prestigious and largest Christian research centre that is committed to the ideal of biblical and theological research for the promotion of biblical and theological education in consonance with the core truths of the Scripture.
Missions and Objectives
- To promote quality Christian scholarship, especially in biblical research, biblical Christian education, and biblical theological education.
- To advance the study, understanding, and practice of biblical Christian and theological education research and continually explore further biblical truth.
- To provide biblical and theological expertise and resources for church leadership the world over.
- To identify and study areas of biblical doctrine and theological concern in consonance with the biblical truth.
- To spell out the acceptable approach in the conduct of cutting-edge research and make available the research outcomes for the benefit of Christians in the world.
- To encourage and facilitate healthy dialogue within the Christian theological community to further establish the biblical truth.
CENBRATED POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH TOPICS/LABS
- CENBRATED Postdoctoral Biblical Research and Writings: The CENBRATED lab is home to Christian scholars, academicians, and any Holy Spirit-inspired individuals drawn to the study, doctrine, practice and theory of the Kingdom of God are welcome to join in as a Postdoctoral Research Associate or Fellow of the CENBRATED.
- Unveiling New Disciplines in Christian Theology (UNDICT): This is the training certificate programmes in Christian Education, Theological Education, and Biblical Research and Writings.
- Testament, Witness, and Order Conferences: The TWO Conferences are set up to allow all our scholars, theologians, gospel ministers, and other Christian speakers to talk about salient spiritual formation issues and education that unites the Body of Christ for the glory of our soon-coming King, Jesus Christ.
- CENBRATED Fellowship Awards: The following fellowship awards are approved by this Centre: FCBR, FCTE, and FCBRI for those who have spent a minimum of three years of cognate research experience in collaboration with this Centre. The researcher MUST have published a minimum of 10 research articles with a yearly membership donation of #10,000 for Nigerians, $25 for other African countries, and $50 for non-African countries. The registration is free.
"But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ"
(Philippians 3:20 ESV)