We value all our staff and stakeholders
At TTS, we place great value on employee/staff recognition programs to show appreciation for staff contributions and achievements through various awards, such as certificates or bonuses, that promote motivation, engagement, positive work environments, teamwork, collaboration, and healthy competition. Our programs are objective, fair, and transparent and reflect our organization’s values, goals, and staff expectations. Recognizing staffs’ hard work and dedication improves productivity, retention rates, and financial success.
List of Awards
There are several types of awards that can be given to our staff to recognize their achievements and contributions to the institution. These include:
- Teaching Awards: This recognizes outstanding teaching and pedagogical innovation.
- Researcher of the Year Awards: Our researchers (academic and research staff) drive both excellence and innovation in their fields, helping to support the Seminary’s research-rich environment that informs our teaching, philosophy and mandate.
- Business Impact Awards: They are individuals or a team who have instigated a business initiative which has made a positive impact on the Seminary, in turn contributing towards our strategic plan.
- Service Awards: These recognize the dedication and commitment of staff members to the Seminary community and society.
- Community Contribution Awards: This Community Contribution Award celebrates an individual or a team who have made a positive contribution to TTS, our student and staff community by raising standards, introducing new initiatives, or inspiring others to achieve their goals.
- Lifetime Achievement Awards: This recognizes outstanding contributions by staff members over the course of their career.
- Administrative Awards: These awards honour staff members who have demonstrated exceptional administrative skills.
- Innovation Awards: This recognizes staff members who have developed innovative ideas, programs or practices.
"But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ"
(Philippians 3:20 ESV)